Sunday, January 15, 2017

Meet Miss White!


Y'all. I have wanted a student teacher for such a long time now! When my assistant principal came to me and asked if I was interested, I could NOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT.  I love teaching, and to teach future teachers is such a blessing!  I feel like this pairing was a match made in teacher heaven.  Miss White and I are on such a similar page in our teaching styles and demeanor, and I know we will learn from each other and our students will benefit greatly from having both of us in the room.  




Here is an introduction letter from her to parents!

As I was sitting with Miss White and her professor, I remembered what it was like to be on the other side of the table.  Wanting so desperately to have my own classroom, but feeling nervous about teaching a lesson for the first time.  It's funny how time flies. This is my seventh year! Goodness gracious. My enthusiasm and passion for teaching are still as fresh as ever, but having Miss White and seeing her excitement certainly reminds me how fortunate I am to be in a job that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment