Friday, November 27, 2015

2015 Book Advent Calendar

I've done one of these for my nephew, Cameron, for the past two years. I wanted to make it a little more exciting this year by including science kits!  To make one of these, all you have to do is find 25 books, wrap them, and deliver it to the recipient by December 1. 



The first one I made was predominantly Christmas books, but I quickly realized those would lose their appeal throughout the year.  When I make mine now, I include a few Christmas books, but mostly books I think he'll really enjoy.  

If you want to make one of these, I suggest ordering from Scholastic Book Clubs, since their book prices are the cheapest!  But you can make one without buying any books at all, too! Some blogs I've read recommend checking out Christmas books from the library (just make sure you have a long enough period of time to return them without being charged).  




No comments:

Post a Comment