Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Five Senses Nature Walk

In searching for new activities for teaching the five senses, I stumbled upon this pack of free activities which included a nature walk recording form.  Being one that loves the outdoors, I was super excited to share this lesson with the kiddos.  

I had a loose idea of where we'd go on our nature walk, but was pleasantly surprised to find this as we kept walking:



I mean, really. Are you kidding me? We have an outdoor classroom and I didn't even know it! (This also shows you how much fenced-in property the school has, if we have all this and I had no idea.) We will certainly be using this in the future. We can write outside! Read outside! And obviously, explore outside!


Just look at those little scientists go!


And everyone is so happy!






No comments:

Post a Comment