Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Box Tops Winners!

We won the party for the most Box Tops. We earned Krispy Kreme donuts and a trophy!  Yessssssss.




Each nine weeks, there is a Box Tops winner for K-2 and 3-5. I have won every year when submitting my box tops the third nine weeks. Yay! 

Also, I may have seriously gone up and down the aisles at Wal-Mart this summer grabbing those "3 extra box tops" stickies on the front of specially marked boxes. That may be immoral and I probably shouldn't admit it, BUT I think a good 85% of people throw those away without even looking at them.  I figure if people want a box with the box tops, they'll go out of their way to search for one that still has a coupon. I couldn't eat those things anyway. They need to put extra box tops on Betty Crocker's gluten free foods too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment