Monday, March 3, 2014

Kid Funnies, Episode 2

While kids often say really funny things, there are some times when I find myself cracking up for a good five minutes straight over something a kid says or does.  I'd like to share this instance with you...

We were writing a letter to our pen pals and had come to the last page, where each child signs his/her name. One student drew a heart by her name and then everyone began drawing little pictures.  I said, "no more hearts and pictures, this is taking up too much time!"


I noticed that one little boy was writing several words and a picture and I said "sweetheart, you're just supposed to write your name. What are you writing to them?"


He said, "We love you. Thank you Jesus."


Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Precious.




No comments:

Post a Comment